I'm an International student from Indonesia studying business and management. I'm passionate about travelling and music, and I love talking to people.
This year, I'm the society rep and I hope I can work with all societies with the difficulties and issues they have.
- Connect with societies’ committees and members to gather feedback regarding university policies (e.g. Wednesday lectures, facility/room booking system, accessibility to participating in societies) focusing on what needs improving and developing regarding their society.
- Work closely with other representatives on how they can get involved in societies
- Deliver feedback to the group, discuss solutions and plan an outcome
- Attend student council meetings to express the views and feedback from society students
- Where appropriate ensure issues are placed on the Union Council agenda for discussion.