Hi there! I am your post-graduate representative for 2017-2018. I am currently studying for an MSc in International Business, after studying Politics at Durham University for my undergrad. Having spent a year as President of a Student Union in Durham, I will apply my extensive experience working with student groups to improving the wider post-graduate student experience at Chester.
If you have any issues or simply want to talk about developing an idea please get in touch with me at: email@example.com. I hope to meet as many of you as possible of the coming months.
- Connect with and collect feedback from the students you represent, focusing on eliciting constructive feedback and solutions to problems.
- Deliver your findings to the group, discuss solutions and plan positive campaigns
- Attend Student Union Council meetings to represent the thoughts and opinions of Postgraduate students.
- Where appropriate ensure issues are placed on the Union Council agenda for discussion.
- There is also a Postgraduate Sub-Committee on the University – VP Education sits on this – student council representative may also wish to attend