Hi! I'm Michael Jones. I study Level 6 History at the university, and I will be your Open Seat Representative this year. In this new role, I aim to champion your student experience, and bring a new focus onto the health and wellbeing of students. I want to make Chester: a place you can belong; a place you can believe in yourself; and a place where you become what you set out to be. #homefromhome "
- Connect with and collect feedback from the students you represent, focusing on eliciting constructive feedback and solutions to problems.
- Deliver your findings to the group, discuss solutions and plan positive campaigns
- Attend Student Union Council meetings to represent the thoughts and opinions of students.
- Where appropriate ensure issues are placed on the Union Council agenda for discussion.
- No ‘set’ remit – thoughts/ideas and campaign activity will have to be produced independently
- May tie in to other representative roles if relevant