The Students' Union Survey
Terms and Conditions
We want to hear from you about your student life and experiences to help us devise a plan to improve the student experience at the University of Chester.
By completing this survey you are providing your consent to participate in this research. Personal information collected will only be seen by the project team at the Students’ Union. Some outcomes may be shared with the University of Chester. You will not be personally identifiable in any reports or other outputs produced as a result of this research. Chester Students’ Union will never use your personal details outside this research or share this with other organisations. You can withdraw your response from the research at any time by contacting email@example.com
There is a pyramid of prizes up for grabs by completing this survey which includes the following prizes: £100 ASOS Voucher, £100 Amazon Voucher, £50 Tesco Voucher, £50 Deliveroo Voucher, £50 Dominos Voucher, Amazon Alexa Echo Dot, Kindle, Chocolate bar hamper, Suncream, Yoga Mat, Box of Yorkshire Tea, Yankee candle, Sudoku Book, Smoothie Maker, Sweets Hamper, Inflatable sun lounger, Light-up box, Notepad, Map of Chester, Pack of 4 toilet rolls.
As part of winning a prize, we will include your name on our this page (www.chestersu.com/surveytcs) and we may include your name and what you have won in social media posts.
Terms and Conditions of the prize draw
1. The prize draw is run by Chester Students’ Union (CSU)
2. Only one (1) entry to the survey is permitted per person
3. Entries to the draw must be made before the survey closes on Monday 1st June 2020
4. Winners will be announced on Friday 5th June
5. Winners will be drawn at random by CSU and contacted via the email address provided
6. If a winner rejects a prize they will forfeit the prize and no substitute or alternative will be available
7. CSU may withdraw the prizes at any time without notice
8. Prizes not claimed by Friday 12th June will be forfeited and non-redeemable