SUMMARY OF 2017/18
Beginning at the Freshers Fair, it was great to see so many people interested in what we do. However as the new year began, our weekly dance sessions began to take place, events we took part in included the pole fitness showcase, practising our social dancing at Mersey Swing in Liverpool and at Chester Swing Cats.
CHARITY & COMMUNITY
We haven’t been able to do a lot as of yet however this something we aim to improve on next year.
- Winning members choice society award
- Performing the ‘shim sham’ at the pole fitness showcase
- Practising our social dancing at Mersey Swing in Liverpool
- Our incredible president winning female personality of the year
- Always having successful sessions each week learning new steps
PLANS FOR 2018/19
- More members
- More charity work and fundraising
- More interaction with other societies