The Annual General Meeting will be held on Monday 16 January 2017 at 5pm in Best 115. Please contact Cherelle Mitchell SUPresident@chester.ac.uk or 01244 513398 if you require any further information.
- Additional proposals for the agenda must be received by the Chairperson 14 days prior to the AGM.
- Amendments to items on the agenda must be received by the Chairperson 6 days prior to the AGM.
AGM Agenda and Supporting Documents
Please read the following Standing Orders which details the procedures for all general meetings of Chester Students’ Union (CSU), Student Council, Sub Committees and policy duration.
- Each student may only hold a maximum of 5 proxy votes;
- A Member appointing a proxy must complete the provided CSU proxy form; please follow the link
- All proxy forms must be submitted to the Chairperson at least 3 working days before the meeting ie. BEFORE Wednesday 11 January 2017.